BOB Revolution Flex Stroller - ON SALE NOW!
AT A GLANCE FEATURES
The 2015 BOB Revolution Flex stroller is for the parent who wants a great jogging stroller that is versatile enough for every day use. The Revolution Flex rolls as smooth as some of the finest prams available, it steers on a dime, and it is made to last from newborn through preschool. Bottom line - this 2015 BOB stroller is designed for parents who love to get outside and explore, tackle farmers markets and amusement parks, and still find time for trips to the mall.
Different from the Revolution SE, the Revolution Flex adds an adjustable handlebar for parents' pushing comfort. Otherwise, there is no difference between the Revolution Flex and the Revolution SE.
At only 25" wide, the width provides enough stability on uneven terrain, but it is narrow enough to maneuver in a crowd or supermarket aisle.
For parents who intend to do a ton of walking or jogging with their stroller, there are only a few good options and the BOB Revolution Flex leads the pack. The 12" front swivel wheel can lock into the straight position for jogging, and that combines with big 16" rear wheels to roll over obstacles and make pushing a dream.
The BOB Revolution Flex makes steering AND pushing effortless, even with a full load of child and storage. With the bigger rear tires, the BOB Revolution Flex handles grass, dirt, uneven pavement, snow and sand better than most other swivel-wheel strollers.
And while outdoors, BOB stroller sun canopies are among the most generous available on all-terrain strollers.
For using with an infant seat, you'll need the optional infant seat adapter. The Revolution Flex stroller can accommodate the most popular infant car seats including: Britax, Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego.
For more extreme weather use, the BOB Revolution Flex's wheels have sealed ball bearings and the wheel material is a very durable black polymer plastic with real air tires just like a bicycle for optimal ride. This means that the wheels won't corrode over time, and there's very little chance any sand or grit will get into the wheel bearing to slow you down.
2015 BOB REVOLUTION FLEX STROLLER FEATURES
- Recommended Use: Revolution Flex is suitable for babies 8 weeks old to children up to 70 pounds. Also recommended from birth with the use of the optional car seat adapter.Maximum child height is 44 inches.
- Seat Safety Harness: 5 point harness for best security while seated.
- Reclining Seat: Adjustable seatback reclines deeply for naps while strolling.
- Advanced Suspension: BOB features coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers with two-position adjustable shocks that respond to child's weight.
- Real Rubber Tires: Air-filled tires (just like a bicycle) provide superior performance and better ride comfort.
- Corrosion-Resistant Wheels: High-impact polymer composite wheels are designed for years of hard use in all sorts of conditions.
- Sealed Wheel Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings help keep grit out for long-lasting smooth rolling.
- Parking Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Multi-Position Sun Canopy Adjustments: Five positions on the sun canopy let you give the right amount of sun coverage as the day gets brighter.
- Adjustable Padded Handlebar: With nine positions, nearly every parent will find the perfect pushing position on this BOB stroller.
- Innovative Straight-Tracking Knob: For use while jogging with the BOB Revolution Flex, the fine-tune tracking knob lets parents keep the stroller running true and straight; unless other strollers that may veer slightly in one direction over time.
- Adequate Storage: The 2 interior mesh seat pockets are for baby's sippy and toy, with a large pocket on the seatback for cell phone, wallet, or other flat items; and a generous underseat basket.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN REVOLUTION SE, FLEX, AND PRO
All three versions of the 2015 Revolution stroller share the same frame, dimensions, wheels, and shocks
- Revolution SE does not have an adjustable handlebar nor handbrake
- Revolution Flex has an adjustable handlebar but not a handbrake
- Revolution PRO has an adjustable handlebar and also has a handbrake
There are no changes to the 2015 model, so it remains identical to the 2014 model.
BOB REVOLUTION FLEX DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
|Type Of Stroller:||All-Terrain / Jogging|
|Maximum Carrying Load:||70 lbs|
|Newborn Suitable:||With optional infant seat adapter|
|Infant Seat Adapter:||Yes, purchase separately|
|Stroller Weight:||26 lbs|
|Open Height (to top of handle):||40"|
|Tire:||12" air-filled front swivel, 16" air-filled rear|
|Folded Size:||37" x 25" x 16"|
|Warranty:||5-year on frame; 1 year other parts|
BOB REVOLUTION FLEX FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the earliest age to safely jog with a baby in a stroller
Babies need strong neck muscles to be able to hold their heads steady during the jarring movements of a faster moving jogging stroller. Usually, this is between 8 to 10 months of age. Parents should always check with their pediatricians before running with their baby in a jogging stroller. It is safe to use a BOB stroller for fast walking or powerwalking from 8 weeks and up; or with an infant seat mounted on the infant seat adapter.
Are there coupons or discount codes to use on the BOB Revolution?
BOB strollers are already marked down significantly below their normal MSRP. A couple years ago, it was tough to find a BOB Revolution for less than $450! Because dealers have authority to marked down BOB Revolution strollers well below normal retail pricing, it is usually excluded from any further discounts.
Can any of the BOB strollers be used from birth?
For all BOB strollers, the youngest age recommended to be used directly in the seat fully reclined is 8 weeks old. For using a BOB Revolution from birth, you'll need the optional infant seat adapter and your own infant seat.
Is there a snack tray for the BOB stroller?
Yes, all BOB Revolution single strollers share the same optional snack tray.
How do you clean a BOB stroller?
Though not machine washable, all of the fabric on a BOB can be hand-cleaned. First, remove any solid debris. Add some mild soap to a bucket fo lukewarm water (water hotter than 100 degrees can damage the stain-resistant coating on the fabric). Wet a sponge and gently rub the dirty areas until the fabric appears clean. Rinse the sponge in clean water to wipe away any soap residue; and repeat this step a couple times to make sure no soap is left. Then, allow the fabric to air dry and not in the direct sun - also, never put it in a dryer.
For dirty wheels and tires, remove them from the BOB stroller with the quick-release mechanism. Spray the three wheels with a hose, and scrub tires with a soft brush and mild soap.
What is the difference between the BOB Revolution, BOB Ironman, and BOB SUS jogging strollers?
Of these three models, only the BOB Revolution series has an option to swivel the front wheel for easy steering when walking and stroller. The BOB Ironman and BOB SUS strollers have fixed front wheels that cannot steer.