BOB Revolution Flex stroller (2015)
AT A GLANCE FEATURES
The 2015 BOB Revolution Flex stroller is for the parent who wants a great jogging stroller that is versatile enough for every day use. The Revolution Flex rolls as smooth as some of the finest prams available, it steers on a dime, and it is made to last from newborn through preschool. Bottom line - this 2015 BOB stroller is designed for parents who love to get outside and explore, tackle farmers markets and amusement parks, and still find time for trips to the mall.
Different from the Revolution SE, the Revolution Flex adds an adjustable handlebar for parents' pushing comfort. Otherwise, there is no difference between the Revolution Flex and the Revolution SE.
At only 25" wide, the width provides enough stability on uneven terrain, but it is narrow enough to maneuver in a crowd or supermarket aisle.
For parents who intend to do a ton of walking or jogging with their stroller, there are only a few good options and the BOB Revolution Flex leads the pack. The 12" front swivel wheel can lock into the straight position for jogging, and that combines with big 16" rear wheels to roll over obstacles and make pushing a dream.
The BOB Revolution Flex makes steering AND pushing effortless, even with a full load of child and storage. With the bigger rear tires, the BOB Revolution Flex handles grass, dirt, uneven pavement, snow and sand better than most other swivel-wheel strollers.
And while outdoors, BOB stroller sun canopies are among the most generous available on all-terrain strollers.
For using with an infant seat, you'll need the optional infant seat adapter. The Revolution Flex stroller can accommodate the most popular infant car seats including: Britax, Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego.
For more extreme weather use, the BOB Revolution Flex's wheels have sealed ball bearings and the wheel material is a very durable black polymer plastic with real air tires just like a bicycle for optimal ride. This means that the wheels won't corrode over time, and there's very little chance any sand or grit will get into the wheel bearing to slow you down.
2015 BOB REVOLUTION FLEX STROLLER FEATURES
- Capacity: 8 weeks to 70lb; from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum child height is 44 inches.
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers. Adjustable shock positions to fine-tune suspension depending upon weight: Position 1 for 0-40 lbs and Position 2 for 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic (air filled) tires. Rear 16", Front 12.5".
- Tubes: Pneumatic with standard bike valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Adjustable Padded Handlebar: Choice of 9 position options, 180° range of motion.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
All three versions of the 2015 Revolution stroller share the same frame, dimensions, wheels, and shocks
- Revolution SE does not have an adjustable handlebar nor handbrake
- Revolution Flex has an adjustable handlebar but not a handbrake
- Revolution PRO has an adjustable handlebar and also has a handbrake
There are no changes to the 2015 model, so it remains identical to the 2014 model.
|WHY WE LOVE IT!|
|Type Of Stroller:||All-Terrain / Jogging|
|Maximum Carrying Load:||70 lbs|
|Newborn Suitable:||With optional infant seat adapter|
|Infant Seat Adapter:||Yes, purchase separately|
|Stroller Weight:||26 lbs|
|Open Height (to top of handle):||40"|
|Tire:||12" air-filled front swivel, 16" air-filled rear|
|Folded Size:||37" x 25" x 16"|
|Warranty:||5-year on frame; 1 year other parts|