BOB Revolution Flex stroller (2014/2015)
AT A GLANCE FEATURES
|WHY WE LOVE IT!|
- Capacity: 8 weeks to 70lb; from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum child height is 44 inches.
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers. Adjustable shock positions to fine-tune suspension depending upon weight: Position 1 for 0-40 lbs and Position 2 for 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic (air filled) tires. Rear 16", Front 12.5".
- Tubes: Pneumatic with standard bike valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Adjustable Padded Handlebar: Choice of 9 position options, 180° range of motion.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
The BOB Revolution Flex stroller rolls smoothly, steers on a dime, and will last from newborn through preschool. The BOB Revolution Flex is designed for parents who love to get out and explore, without being too big for everyday use.
The Revolution Flex adds an adjustable handlebar for parents' pushing comfort; along with fun new fabric colors. Otherwise, there is no difference between the Revolution Flex and the Revolution SE.
The BOB Revolution Flex will be a best fit for parents who may take a nature trail one day, go to a farmer's market the next, hit the mall one evening, and spend all weekend at a theme park. At only 25" wide, it is narrow enough to maneuver in a crowd or supermarket aisle.
For parents who intend to do a ton of walking or jogging with their stroller, there aren't many good options and BOB Revolution Flex leads the pack. It has a 12" front swivel wheel that can lock into the straight position, and that combines with big 16" rear wheels to roll over obstacles and make pushing a dream.
The BOB Revolution Flex makes steering AND pushing effortless, even with a full load of child and storage. With the bigger rear tires, the BOB Revolution Flex handles grass, dirt, uneven pavement, snow and sand better than most other swivel-wheel strollers.
And while outdoors, BOB stroller sun canopies are among the most generous available on all-terrain strollers.
For using with an infant seat, you'll need the optional infant seat adapter. The Revolution Flex stroller can accommodate the most popular infant car seats including: Britax, Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego.
For more extreme weather use, the BOB Revolution Flex's wheels have sealed ball bearings and the wheel material is a very durable black polymer plastic. This means that the wheels won't corrode over time, and there's very little chance any sand or grit will get into the wheel bearing to slow you down.
There are no changes to the 2015 model, so it is designated as a 2014/2015 model and may have been manufactured in either year.
|Type Of Stroller:||All-Terrain|
|Maximum Carrying Load:||70 lbs|
|Newborn Suitable:||With optional infant seat adapter|
|Infant Seat Adapter:||Yes, purchase separately|
|Stroller Weight:||26 lbs|
|Open Height (to top of handle):||40"|
|Tire:||12" air-filled front swivel, 16" air-filled rear|
|Folded Size:||37" x 25" x 16"|
|Warranty:||5-year on frame; 1 year other parts|