The Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Stroller makes jogging with two children easy. Quick glance features:
Why We Love It!
Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller Features
- Use fully reclined seat from birth and up (only walk with a young infant; jogging starts with older babies)
- Quick-Fold Technology for easy transport and storage
- Baby Jogger's universal accessory mount lets you add a bumper bar, snack trays -- all with a simple click!
- All-wheel independent suspension
- 16" rear and 12" front molded polymer quick-release pneumatic wheels with sealed ball bearings
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Switch-lock lockable swivel front wheel
- Padded, deep reclining seatS
- Vented seat recline with retractable weather cover
- Ergonomic handlebar with wipe-clean grip
- Multi-position ?no pinch? canopies with clear view windows and side ventilation panels
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Rear parking brake
The Baby Jogger Summit X3 double stroller is for parents who want a stroller that can keep up with their outdoor adventures and activities; and also boldly face all the gravel, dirt, or rough terrain that gets in the way.
Baby Jogger took many of the elements that made their indoor strollers so popular, and the Summit X3 stroller adds what it takes to perform well on rugged terrain or while jogging.
With the flip of a handlebar-mounted switch, the Summit X3 double stroller has a front wheel that can lock straight for running or rough terrain, and just as easily go to swivel mode for turn-on-a-dime maneuverability.
As with all Baby Jogger strollers, the patented Quick-Fold technology lets you collapse the stroller with one hand, in just a few seconds.
Specifications for the Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Stroller for 2016
|Type Of Stroller:||All-Terrain / jogging|
|Maximum Carrying Load:||100 lbs|
|Newborn Suitable:||Yes, fully reclined seat; or
With optional compact pram accessory
|Infant Seat Adapter:||None|
|Stroller Weight:||37 lbs|
|Tire:||16" rear, 12" front air-filled tires on polymer wheels|
34.25" x 32.48" x 15.35"
|Brakes:||Rear foot lever for parking brake; hand lever for rear drum brakes|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame, 1 year other parts|