The Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller is a popular and versatile stroller for two children. Quick glance features:
Why we love it:
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller Features
- Baby Jogger's patented quick-fold technology
- Multi-position reclining stroller seat
- Telescoping adjustable handlebar accommodates short to tall parents
- Huge underseat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover
- Front wheel suspension,
- 8" lightweight front quick-release wheels with sealed ball bearings for easy rolling,
- 12" forever-air rear tires feel like air-filled rubber tires, but never go flat, offering superior ride without any inconvenience,
- Rear parking brake is hand controlled - no scuffed shoes,
- Each seat includes an accessory mounting bracket for optional City Select accessories,
- 90 lb. maximum weight capacity with two seats.
Included with the purchase of this item:
- Stroller frame and wheels
- One seat with sun canopy packed in stroller box
- Matching color Second Seat Kit in separate box.
- Front position brackets needed to convert to a double
- Underseat storage basket
- Lifetime warranty on stroller frame (1 year on all other parts).
Why the Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller is so great...
Baby Jogger has its famous Quick-Fold technology. The City Select easily folds in a single step. With two seats attached, it's also possible to fold it though with a larger folded size.
This stroller is designed around versatility. You can use one or two seats, one or two infant car seats, one or two bassinets and any combination of all three! Plus, with a click on/off mount, you can change it around or remove a piece for an easy single stroller again.
Reclining the seats
On the City Select by Baby Jogger, the seats have a very deep recline. The amount of recline depends upon how the two seats are set up on the stroller. As a single, the seat can fully recline in forward and reverse positions. For two seats, when both seats face forward, there is a very limited recline range. And when the seats face each other or both face reverse, they can recline deeply. The City Select is one of the only tandem (front / back seating) strollers with the option to fully recline both seats -- an important feature when you have two young babies!
Height-adjusting sun Canopy
The seat on this stroller has a large sun canopy with a peek-a-boo window. The canopy can mount in two positions on the seat frame: one gives 21 inches of headroom, and the other increases maximum headroom to 24 inches.
More questions about this stroller? Find your answers to frequently asked questions about the Baby Jogger City Select here.
Specifications and Measurements for the 2015 Baby Jogger City Select
|Type Of Stroller:||Single/Double convertible stroller|
|Maximum Carrying Load:||45 lbs per seat (up to 90 pounds)|
|Newborn Suitable:||Yes, with optional bassinet or infant seat adapter|
|Infant Seat Adapter:||Optional|
|Stroller Weight:||Approx 28 lbs with one seat
34 lbs with two seats
|Open Length||43" (single seat)
53" (two seats)
|Open Height (to top of handle):||41.5"|
|Tire:||8" EVA front tire, 12" rubber rear tire|
|Folded Size:||28" x 25" x 13"|
|Brakes:||Rear parking brake via hand lever|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame, 1 year other parts|