A new baby can be stressful. Returns, refunds and exchanges don’t have to be.
With that in mind, we offer a straight-forward, 30 day return policy. You can return a new and unused item purchased from Peppy Parents up to 30 days after purchase.
Steps to returning an item
Our return process is simple and straightforward. Just follow these easy steps:
- Contact us to initiate the return process. Whether by phone or email, we can help you make sure your item is returnable and walk you through the process.
- Merchandise is returnable when it is in new and unused condition and you have retained the original packaging. All hangtags must be attached and manuals included.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping to the Peppy Parents' offices in Ohio. Items returned without boxes or outside the 30-day window will be refused unless prior authorization was obtained from our staff.
- If you originally paid a shipping fee, at the time of your purchase, it will not be refunded to you. If your original order included free shipping, your refund will have that original shipping amount subtracted from it.
- If you have received an item that is damaged or missing parts, please contact us and we will resolve it quickly for you.
Following these simple steps will make the return process as easy and stress-free as possible.
How a refund worksRefunds processed within 60 days of purchase will be credited back to the credit card or paypal account that was used to purchase the item. Items returned after 60 days will be processed via check, paypal or money order. Please allow up to 10 days for refunds to be processed.
|WHAT IS NEW?
|I assembled it in my living room and decided I don't like it. I've packed it all back up in the original box.
|I only used the stroller for three weeks, mostly pushing it around the neighborhood.
|I tried on the sling when I got it, wore it a few minutes, and I've changed my mind. I've put it back in the original box.
|The stain is hardly noticeable.
|I've got most of the parts, but I threw away the box and papers.
|During her third trimester, my wife really liked the green one. After giving birth, she no longer liked the green one. We never opened it.
|We have the packaging, and we never used it, but the cat has been sleeping on it for the past 2 months.
|It doesn't match the nursery, and we never used it.
|The item came to me with a big hole in the side of the box and was damaged.
(but we will replace it for you)