Features of UPPAbaby MESA V2 Infant Car Seat
The UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat is a parent-favorite. Quick glance features:
Families love the UPPAbaby MESA V2 Infant Car Seat!
The Mesa V2 Infant Car Seat meets or exceeds all crash test standards, and looks great doing it. UPPAbaby’s SecureLatch system makes it easy for parents to properly install the seat and keep baby secure.
Features of the UPPAbaby MESA V2 Infant Car Seat:
The UPPAbaby MESA V2 Infant Car Seat, the sleek and safe seat you love, features:
- Suitable for infants 4–35 lbs. and up to 32” in height
- Included infant insert, wedge and low harness position recommended for preemies and smaller newborns 4–11 lbs.
- SmartSecure base for easy installation in seconds
- Soft, breathable fabrics keep baby comfy
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- Lightweight carry gives your back a break - under 10 lbs!
- Adjustable headrest with side impact protection
- No-rethread harness
- Hideaway sun canopy
- Attaches to the VISTA and CRUZ stroller with no adapters needed.
- No Fire Retardants chemicals applied to fabrics
Carry handle with stroller release button
New Features Include:
The UPPAbaby MESA V2 features several improvements to its already popular MESA Infant Car Seat. Those features include:
- 20% larger canopy for increased sun protection
- Larger headrest provides greater head containment and improves side impact protection.
- Simplified one crotch buckle position
- Anti-rebound handle position for increased safety in rebound & rear-impact collisions
Updated fit inlay for optimized infant body positioning
- European Routing for a more secure installation when installing without the base
UPPAbaby Mesa V2 Infant Car Seat Measurements and Specifications
|Child Weight (lbs)||Rear facing, 4 - 35 lbs (included infant insert recommended for babies 4 - 11 lbs)|
|Child Standing Height (in)||32" or less|
|Product Dimensions (in)||
Infant Car Seat:16.95"(w) x 26.4"(l) x 23"(h)
Seat with base: 16.95"(w) x 27.5"(l) x 24"(h)
Base: 14.5"(w) x 20.75"(l) x 9.8"(h)
|Product Weight (lbs)||
9.9 lbs (Carrier), 9 lbs (Base)